« Home | Colleen has been gone for less than 12 hours, and ... » | oh cruel fate... it has been reported to me that t... » | Butch... sigh.... » | Well, hooray hoorah, I survived my first business ... » | Which Avril Lavigne Song Are You? » | YAY FIRST BLOG!! I have cramps. I want to build a... » 

3.15.2003 

fear not, mich-elob. you will be in vegas on monday while i will be reshelving books in an empty library. ponder that. besides which, i don't know why you aren't watching episodes of buffy... you know my theory-- we should never watch dr. phil when there is 56 hours of high quality entertainment at our disposal. (buffy note: went to see about schmidt tonight... the mayor is in the movie!)

non-buffy side note: there was an article in my entertainment weekly featuring "dr. phil." instead of an actual photo of him, someone drew a caricature to accompany the article. in the caricature, his head was all mishapen and deformed... at least, i think it was a drawing...

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates