« Home | I. hate. my. job. » | Yay!Weekly doses of Alyson Hannigan!!! » | St. Pete’sA trip to the London Zoo. Be careful.Can... » | Hello from Sunny London » | Leaving on a Jet Plane.... » | My puppy ate a Shop Vac. » | Puppy! » | Newest addition to the Long-Phillips family » | Next I'll be watching NASCAR » | Killing time on the way back from Laughlin » 

6.20.2005 

"Did I ever tell you that my mom used to eat dandelions to make us laugh?"
-- Sarah

My good friend Sarah is moving to Arizona this Friday and I am NOT HAPPY about it. Well I'm happy for her but very not happy for me. Sarah is one of the funniest, sweetest, most random people I've ever met. And she likes Buffy. (Two of her passwords to get into different systems at work are "mmmvashnik" and "mmmcookies" - and if you don't watch Buffy you don't get that)

So, bye Sarah. I will miss you mucho grande.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates