« Home | Office Space: The Thriller » | Wii-tarded » | Goodbye Election Day » | I'm bored (so here are some of my opinions) » | Hee. » | Some Halloween Pics » | Dumb = Me. » | It's time to celebrate Greg Week! » | They are doing a big contest at work right now whe... » | I joined a gym over the weekend and I just found o... » 

11.30.2006 

Goodies!

I got a Nintendo Wii! And it's all mine! (well, okay, and Greg's too I guess) After getting up early launch day (and not getting one because nerds were camped out) and then getting up early a week later when Best Buy got more in (and not getting any because nerds camped out) - I found one! At Wal-Mart on total luck! Awesome!

Now, ask me how it is....

I have no idea! Because we also got Guitar Hero 2 for PS2 and we have been playing it non stop for 3 days. Basically when I've gone home from work this week, I have slept, watched Veronica Mars (which by the way was REALLY good on Tuesday - the twists! the turns! the crazy Logan!), and played Guitar Hero. It's stupid addictive.

So yeah, the game console that took over my thoughts and dreams for a good month is still sitting in the box. Instead now whenever I hear a song on the radio I imagine what color combos I should be playing on the guitar controller.
And in other goodness - we went to karaoke last night and Greg sang Patrick Swayze's "She's Like the Wind." It was beautiful.

you lucky!! i just realized how awesome the Wii is, and we want one!!!! but no one has them. stupid nerds camped out. Dave and I were able to play one to sample it and we want one!! but i don't know how or when we're going to get one. but man do i want one. lucky!!!

Would be mean to say "ha! ha! ha!"??

Maybe you should come visit.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates