« Home | The banana peels get me every time! » | Tapeworm! » | The 2007 Fall TV Season » | Because posting pictures is easy » | Bored in the Park: A Collection » | I always liked Florida State better. » | Dramatic Baby » | Super Nice » | Motherfraker. » | Greg has a lot to teach me. » 

10.09.2007 

I would see this opening weekend.



So, fan videos on YouTube are pretty much hit or miss, but this one is done really well. Even if you're not fan of either show, you can at least appreciate the quality of the mashup. Just wanted to share it.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates