« Home | S-M-R-T! » | R.I.P. Scruffy » | "Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and ... » | I'm actually kind of impressed. » | Frak yeah! » | Just showin' some nerd love.Hellboy II: The Golden... » | Suck to the Nth degree... » | Because I like to pretend my opinion matters » | Watership Down » | » 

2.21.2008 

This makes me want to have babies.

Since it won't embed, this video is what I'm talking about.

Also, I like the nerd things. But I would say that Greg is more the nerd than I. However, I heard about some casting news yesterday that makes me want to be the first in line for the new Wolverine movie. Taylor Kitsch of Friday Night Lights has been cast as Gambit. For those who haven't seen FNL (I've only seen the first season on DVD) you should try to catch some of it, because 1) it's actually a good show and 2) Taylor Kitsch. I recently saw a blurb in EW where Jenna Fischer (Pam on The Office) said regarding Kitsch's character Tim Riggins: "There hasn't been a man that hot since Brad Pitt took his shirt off in Thelma and Louise." And that really is a great comparison.

I mean, seriously.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates