« Home | You know what IS NOT fun? 11 hour work days. boo... » | I'M BACK..... Oh sweet sweet Vegas. Thank you Aa... » | if michelle were to post today, i'm sure she would... » | I LEAVE FOR VEGAS TOMMORROW!!!!!!!! (much excitement) » | fear not, mich-elob. you will be in vegas on monda... » | Colleen has been gone for less than 12 hours, and ... » | oh cruel fate... it has been reported to me that t... » | Butch... sigh.... » | Well, hooray hoorah, I survived my first business ... » | Which Avril Lavigne Song Are You? » 

3.24.2003 

Anyone up for moving to Seattle??

My potential roommate informed me Sunday night that he is moving to Orange County instead. Bastard. I understand that this is a great opportunity for him, but screw that! What about me? So, seriously, anyone want to come with me? Seriously.

In better exciting news, I'm going to New Orleans in a couple of weeks. Colleen was accepted into grad school at LSU (hooray!!) so we need to go visit the school. Well, I guess only SHE really needs to visit the school, but I'm sure that I will have much wisdom to provide on the trip. Besides, Aaron and his parents are going to be in New Orleans the weekend of April 11th, so we're going to crash their party. I'm blowing off school for a couple of days to head down there. Apparently my week long break wasn't enough for me, I need more days off.

I fell asleep in the IMU today and missed my art class.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates