« Home | Goodies! » | Office Space: The Thriller » | Wii-tarded » | Goodbye Election Day » | I'm bored (so here are some of my opinions) » | Hee. » | Some Halloween Pics » | Dumb = Me. » | It's time to celebrate Greg Week! » | They are doing a big contest at work right now whe... » 

12.01.2006 

A Small Thought

Okay, so there is a song on the radio now called "Lips of an Angel" by Hinder. And to be totally up front, I like this song a lot. And I've been steering away a little from "generic" rock lately, so I'm actually tad bit ashamed I like the song so much.

Anyway, I'm kind of surprised by how much people call into the radio station I listen to at work and complain about the song because of it's message. Basically it's about cheating with an ex. Which, yeah, I'm not saying that's an inspirational message or anything, but it's hardly the first song about this. I can think of a few off the top of my head, and I'm sure if you gave me time to go through playlists or what not I could think of some more.

So what's up with the Hinder hate?

Everyone wants to complain about something. Next week it will be something new.

Hope all is well in Mizzou

everything and everyone changes. for better or for worse. when it worse, we bitch more.
glad your life is happy, miss the wells day now and then...

I'd like to complain this moment about anonymous comments. I can try and guess who people are, but it's just frustrating! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates