« Home | Grrrr to the M.F. Arrrg. » | I would see this opening weekend. » | The banana peels get me every time! » | Tapeworm! » | The 2007 Fall TV Season » | Because posting pictures is easy » | Bored in the Park: A Collection » | I always liked Florida State better. » | Dramatic Baby » | Super Nice » 

10.17.2007 

Ah, the 80's

I recently became a bit nostalgic and added the movie Teen Witch to my Netflix queue. It arrived over the weekend, and Greg was awesome enough to actually watch it with me. (I think it helped that there was drinking involved) For those who don't know, Teen Witch is about a high school girl who wishes she was popular, finds out she's a witch on her 16th birthday, and casts a spell to become the most popular girl in school. It's pretty awesome. The entire movie is filled with cheesy goodness, but I'm not sure anything compares to the scene I've posted. The real fun starts about 30 seconds in. Enjoy!!

Labels: , ,

Holy cow that was awful! I mean awesome! I understand about the 80's movies, though. I love this movie called Dance Til Dawn and it's so 80's but full of 80's teen tv celebrities, most of which have really gone on to be celebrities, but they were all high schoolers, like chubby Matthew Perry, Christina Applegate, Alyssa Milano, Tempest Bledsoe and all the parents, Edie McClurg, Alan Thicke, and Kelsey Grammer. Yeah, it's was 80's awesome!!!

I used to watch that movie all the time. It's so bad it's good.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates