« Home | Since You've Been Gone » | The award for Best Dragon Sequence goes to.... » | This makes me want to have babies. » | S-M-R-T! » | R.I.P. Scruffy » | "Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and ... » | I'm actually kind of impressed. » | Frak yeah! » | Just showin' some nerd love.Hellboy II: The Golden... » | Suck to the Nth degree... » 

5.21.2008 

This urine is great!



Last night Greg and I went to see The Kids in the Hall at the Pageant and it was most excellent. I laughed so hard I cried. I had to pee 15 minutes into the show, but I didn't want to get up and miss any of the funny. The best part was that they really seemed to be enjoying themselves, laughing at each other and occasionally messing up skits. The worst part was the cramped seating Greg and I had between "fat guy" and "old man hippie." Next time I know to get tickets for the balcony where the seating is better.

This weekend we're off to Iowa to celebrate Kelly's graduation from Central, yahoo!

Labels:

go graduated me and you need to post on this more often.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates