« Home | Anyone up for moving to Seattle?? My potential ro... » | You know what IS NOT fun? 11 hour work days. boo... » | I'M BACK..... Oh sweet sweet Vegas. Thank you Aa... » | if michelle were to post today, i'm sure she would... » | I LEAVE FOR VEGAS TOMMORROW!!!!!!!! (much excitement) » | fear not, mich-elob. you will be in vegas on monda... » | Colleen has been gone for less than 12 hours, and ... » | oh cruel fate... it has been reported to me that t... » | Butch... sigh.... » | Well, hooray hoorah, I survived my first business ... » 

3.26.2003 

Hi Micki. I'm supposed to be researching the Manhattan Project right now, but I've already got five pages of notes, and who needs to get good grades anyway? I had a heartfelt moment today. We had an assembly over the war, soldiers, freedom, etc. and it was kind of sad. I'd move to Seattle with you, but that wouldn't be very good because you wouldn't want to go to school-you'd rather be at home with me making goat noises, singing old show choir songs, and eating jimichangas :)

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates