« Home | Another pic from London I came across in my email ... » | I just bought a new digital camera. It allows me ... » | So I guess I didn't post about my CDs being yanked... » | Boring and the Beast » | This morning I think I was the most scared I've ev... » | Highlights from the weekend:Steak n Shake Land of ... » | Complicated » | I began my new job yesterday. I get to work now be... » | "Did I ever tell you that my mom used to eat dande... » | I. hate. my. job. » 

7.20.2005 

What your man got to do with me?

I got a man.

I never thought I'd meet someone who likes Kung Fu, zombie movies, and Buffy AND is super hot to boot. And he thinks I'm pretty. It's so cool. Greg is coming up this weekend and Friday cannot get here soon enough. The Taste of Des Moines and the Fringe Festival is this weekend, so I'm glad we'll have plenty to do. It is going to be super deluxe hot (forecasted high is 97 for both Saturday and Sunday). So we'll be tasting some really sweaty Des Moines. Dirrty!

In other random odd news....
My home page for the internet at work has a bunch of helpful links to get around the company, company news, employee anniversaries - you know, the usual. And I'm not sure if there has always been a "fact of the day" at the top of the page and I never noticed, or if it's just special for today. But it says "Slugs have four noses." How random.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates