« Home | December = Fun! » | A Small Thought » | Goodies! » | Office Space: The Thriller » | Wii-tarded » | Goodbye Election Day » | I'm bored (so here are some of my opinions) » | Hee. » | Some Halloween Pics » | Dumb = Me. » 

12.26.2006 

The Loot

DVDs: Clueless "Whatever!" Edition, Scrubs Season 2, MXC: Volume 1, Alias Season 5, La Bamba, Life of Brian
Books: More Dark Tower Books (3, 4, and 7), James Dean Died Here, 300, The Watchmen
CDs: New Kids on the Block Greatest Hits, Gwen Stefani's The Sweet Escape
Odds and Ends: Batman blanket and placemat, hair dryer/diffuser, bracelets, socks, James Dean magnet, clothes, car stuff, coasters, Fox in Socks ornament, Raisin Bran Crunch, massager, Super Monkey Ball for the Wii
Gift cards: H&M, Old Navy, Best Buy, Target

Yessssss!

I hope everyone had a wonderful, wonderful Christmas.

Also, last night I watched The Break Up and the episode of Alias where Syd finds out she's pregnant. Then I had a dream that Greg and I were breaking up and I found out we were having a baby. It was so damn depressing.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates