« Home | Boo! » | Another Video Post » | Delicious Conspiracy » | Dancing with Myself » | Bourne Ultimatum » | Some Orlando Pics » | Save Veronica Mars! » | Filthy and Gorgeous » | Van Stephen » | She's Back! » 

4.23.2007 

Some weekend pictures

I went home for Kelly's swing show this weekend and here's what happened.

There was some dancing.

















And some eating.














And some family.














Mom also had some backgrounds up for senior pictures she was taking later so all of us kids had some pics taken....








Good times.

Labels: ,

I love the pics of your family..
umm.. you cut your hair and you look like you've lost a few pounds.. in other words.. you're a cutie patootie!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates