« Home | Bourne Ultimatum » | Some Orlando Pics » | Save Veronica Mars! » | Filthy and Gorgeous » | Van Stephen » | She's Back! » | high kicks, low esteem, and mediocre singing » | giggles » | Distraction » | Ummmmm.... » 

4.04.2007 

Dancing with Myself

So I moved to a new office and there are pros and cons when I compare the new office (in Des Peres) to the old one (in St. Charles).
The biggest con is that the drive is 30 minutes - instead of 10 - so I can't go home for lunch anymore. I miss my man!

The biggest pro is the layout of the office.



As you can see I'm kind of off in my own little corner. Which is great. I can still hear everyone and talk when I want to (I just need to skootch my chair to the left a foot or so) but I can also ignore them when I want. And they actually listen to good radio stations here so when I feel like it I can retreat to the file room and file. And by "file" I mean dance! dance! dance!

Now excuse while I go bop along to some Billy Idol.

not fair, not fair one bit.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates