« Home | Dancing with Myself » | Bourne Ultimatum » | Some Orlando Pics » | Save Veronica Mars! » | Filthy and Gorgeous » | Van Stephen » | She's Back! » | high kicks, low esteem, and mediocre singing » | giggles » | Distraction » 

4.09.2007 

Delicious Conspiracy

teehee, that's funny stuff. I'm not much for the cadbury eggs.. but the peanut butter reese's eggs... mmmmmmmmm, that's some stuff!

Their website really does say that!!!

FAQs
How many calories are there in a Cadbury Creme Egg?
171. Well, 171.6 to be precise.

Why has the size of the egg changed?
It hasn't - you've just grown up!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates