« Home | Conversations with Dead People » | What's the word? Is it 'avuncular'? » | You're a marshmellow, Veronica Mars. A twinkie. » | There are dozens of us. Dozens! » | Of course! » | 4 1/2 Years » | Hero Generator » | SQUEE! » | Some weekend pictures » | Boo! » 

6.21.2007 

The radio station we've been listening to lately at work is having a pool party today, so since everyone has the day off they are just playing whole albums instead of the regular catalog of rock songs. Here's my reaction so far:

Valen Halen - cool!
Queen - totally awesome!!
Nickelback - ....huh?

We keep complaining that we need to change the station because none of us want to listen to an entire Nickelback CD. The radio is behind my boss' desk and he's complaining about the Nickelback too - but he's not changing the station. I think he secretly loves them.

Tomorrow I get to rock out to some Tool at the Savvis Center. Hoorah!

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates