« Home | Hero Generator » | SQUEE! » | Some weekend pictures » | Boo! » | Another Video Post » | Delicious Conspiracy » | Dancing with Myself » | Bourne Ultimatum » | Some Orlando Pics » | Save Veronica Mars! » 

5.08.2007 

4 1/2 Years

30 by 30.

1. Go back to school.
2. At least be engaged to that gorgeous man of mine.
3. Make my Buffy movie.
4. Weigh less than or equal to 130 pounds.
5. Finish The Dark Tower series.
6. Drive stick.
7. See all the movies on Bravo’s 100 Scariest Moments List.
8. Learn to cook. Besides Mac n Cheese.
9. Enter a pop culture trivia contest.
10. Be in a play.
11. Shoot a gun.
12. Paint a picture.
13. Volunteer.
14. Learn how to dance. Like properly.
15. Watch all of the commentaries and podcasts for my Battlestar Galactica DVDs.
16. Beat Paper Mario.
17. Get in the habit of reading a newspaper regularly.
18. See No Doubt in concert, so they better get back together soon.
19. See Rufus Wainwright at least twice more.
20. Invest.
21. Play a paper and pencil RPG.
22. Learn how to throw a punch.
23. Find the perfect pair of black mary janes.
24. Learn to hem pants – think of the possibilities!
25. Stop giving a rats ass about American Idol.
26. Play craps.
27. Live in a house. Or at least NOT a one bedroom apartment.
28. Learn how to make the perfect margarita.
29. Get an eye exam
30. Take Greg camping.

Tidbits:

I was a big Paula Abdul fan back in the day. When I was younger (around 7 or 8 I'd guess) my friends and I would pretend like we were contestants on Star Search, and I'd make up dances to her songs. I heard "Forever Your Girl" the other day at work and there is a line that says "You should know that I don't need nothin' that money can buy." I used to think the line went, "You should know that I don't need nothin' that Monica might." Like, Paula was competing with some chick named Monica for the guy's affections.

I liked Spiderman 3. Lots of fun.

Pointfest was good. I really liked Wolfmother and The Killers were as excellent as expected. I don't really care for Red Jumpsuit Apparatus but during the show they gave a shout out to Middleburg, FL - where they grew up outside of Jacksonville. It also happens to be where Greg went to elementary school - so his mind was totally blown. He kept turning towards me long after they were done going, "Middleburg, Florida!?!"

The new Rufus Wainwright CD comes out tomorrow. Yahoo!!

Labels: , ,

Personally I'm rooting for the following:

#3 - I would totally watch your movie in the theater, order it as pay-per-view, buy the DVD, the Blu Ray (although I don't have a player) and the soundrack.

#9 - I'd vote for you, cause I think you'd win!

#26 - I've always wanted to play craps. I settle for watching when I'm in Vegas, though.


I'm anti the following:
#25 - If you give up A.I., who will I talk to about it?

I liked me some Killers and Wolfmother too!! they were the best part about pointfest!

hmm.. I'll have to start thinking about my 30 before I'm 30.....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates