« Home | This urine is great! » | Since You've Been Gone » | The award for Best Dragon Sequence goes to.... » | This makes me want to have babies. » | S-M-R-T! » | R.I.P. Scruffy » | "Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and ... » | I'm actually kind of impressed. » | Frak yeah! » | Just showin' some nerd love.Hellboy II: The Golden... » 

7.02.2008 

I Was Made to Love You

I'm bored at work so I took a quiz on Facebook to see what Buffy Villian I am most like. F'ing Warren Mears!?!? How depressing.

Yeah, it's been over a month since I've posted and this is what I'm posting.

Labels:

Could have been worse! you could have been Tucker's brother! Oh wait, he was pretty cool after all. But he was bad. Bad. He's evil. He's protected by powerful forces. Forces you can't even begin to imagine, little girl. If you harm him you shall know the wrath of he that is darkness and terror. Your blood will boil and you will know true suffering. Stand down, she-witch, your defeat is at hand.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates