« Home | Hi Micki. I'm supposed to be researching the Manha... » | Anyone up for moving to Seattle?? My potential ro... » | You know what IS NOT fun? 11 hour work days. boo... » | I'M BACK..... Oh sweet sweet Vegas. Thank you Aa... » | if michelle were to post today, i'm sure she would... » | I LEAVE FOR VEGAS TOMMORROW!!!!!!!! (much excitement) » | fear not, mich-elob. you will be in vegas on monda... » | Colleen has been gone for less than 12 hours, and ... » | oh cruel fate... it has been reported to me that t... » | Butch... sigh.... » 

3.27.2003 

Coley, you are right about the goat noises. But, who knows, maybe I'll end up making goat noises all by myself. At least someone would be there to keep me company through it.

DJ put his 2 weeks notice in today at work. I'm so sad. He's going to be working at Dirty John's though, so I'll just have to go visit him there. But...sniff...who will complain about Michelle (not talking in the 3rd person Michelle) with me? Who will sing the Doors and Sublime with me? Who will rub my shoulders and tell me that the boys who dump me don't deserve me?? oh what a sad day... I'll miss you DJ!!

This week's mystery: What is that foul smell in the kitchen?

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates