« Home | o.m.g. (not to be confused with omc of "how bizar... » | I miss my roommate. (sniff, sniff) » | Work was better today. After my lunch, I actually ... » | SOOO ADDICTIVE! Add this game to your ... » | what up peeps I feel like a true grown up, becaus... » | I went to pre-order the Buffy Series Five action f... » | If you rearrange the letters in "Buffy the Vampire... » | Since I don't have a whole lot to do yet at work, ... » | what happened to your hands? did darth vader come ... » | I'm currently at work. But, I'm not doing any wor... » 

7.16.2003 

every year i come up with a ridiculously long christmas list. not because i expect all the things on the list. just as a tool for those who plan on getting me things. lots of choices that way. and i don't get crap.

i made a small bday list this year. (what i don't get will bleed over into the xmas list) so for those of you that are interested my list is as follows:

pre-order alias season one on dvd
buffy season one, two, or four on dvd
mst3k on dvd. preferably a set, not just one movie.
rufus wainwright cd
j.timberlake cd
beyonce cd
comforter set for my new QUEEN SIZE bed
a new tv (larger than 13 inches)
angel season one on dvd
buffy action figures - not buffy season two, oz, or faith
dizzy and jimmy (book)
one of the hanson brothers, preferably the married one
toys
true romance on dvd
chasing amy on dvd
dogma on dvd
jason lee
the soundtrack to chicago
curtains
pretty shirts
a desk
dining room table
socks
bracelets
pins, patches, stickers
stuffed armadillo
a pirate from the caribbean (not geoffery rush)
converse sneakers in yellow (I don't know if they actually make them, but I WANT SOME)

that's a pretty good list, yes?

I feel kinda bad and spoiled now.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates