« Home | what happened to your hands? did darth vader come ... » | I'm currently at work. But, I'm not doing any wor... » | Damn it. I wondered about the silverware. It wil... » | michelob... hope the new apt is treating you well.... » | I started my job and the most exciting thing is th... » | Hey Micki, guess who came into Hy-Vee today to see... » | I HAVE A JOB! Cheers all around. So, I'm not goi... » | My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Ass M... » | I leave town for two days and you watch everwood. ... » | "friends don't let friends watch everwood" right? ... » 

7.03.2003 

Since I don't have a whole lot to do yet at work, I decided to take a quiz to see who my "inner rock star" is. I'm so upset. I'm Britney Spears. If I made a movie it would be sooo much better than Crossroads.

I found a hair tie and a bobby (accidently spelled "booby" the first time) pin on my desk already. I've been at this desk less than a week. HEE! In hair-related news, I'm seriously considering chopping it off again. Seriously. Comments anyone?

I have a crush on a boy who works at HyVee is WDM. He's probably sixteen. I call him my boyfriend everytime Amber go to get dinner there. He's the cutest thing ever. Can I marry him?



About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates