« Home | I went to pre-order the Buffy Series Five action f... » | If you rearrange the letters in "Buffy the Vampire... » | Since I don't have a whole lot to do yet at work, ... » | what happened to your hands? did darth vader come ... » | I'm currently at work. But, I'm not doing any wor... » | Damn it. I wondered about the silverware. It wil... » | michelob... hope the new apt is treating you well.... » | I started my job and the most exciting thing is th... » | Hey Micki, guess who came into Hy-Vee today to see... » | I HAVE A JOB! Cheers all around. So, I'm not goi... » 

7.09.2003 

what up peeps

I feel like a true grown up, because I hate hate hate my job. I realize that it could be worse and I could have to lift heavy things. But, the only thing I'm accomplishing here is that I'm positive my ass is getting bigger. By the time I actually do start getting work, I'll have no idea what to do because it'll have been weeks since my training. Interest rate? What's that?

Ok. So things aren't THAT bad...

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates