« Home | Damn it. I wondered about the silverware. It wil... » | michelob... hope the new apt is treating you well.... » | I started my job and the most exciting thing is th... » | Hey Micki, guess who came into Hy-Vee today to see... » | I HAVE A JOB! Cheers all around. So, I'm not goi... » | My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Ass M... » | I leave town for two days and you watch everwood. ... » | "friends don't let friends watch everwood" right? ... » | I love graduation presents. Got my present from C... » | I had a dream that I moved to Portland and it real... » 

6.27.2003 

I'm currently at work. But, I'm not doing any work. People around me are calling eachother on our brand new phones to just pass the time. God, this is boring. At least the people sitting around me are fun and sing 80's hair band songs like "Once Bitten, Twice Shy."

This is retardo.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates