« Home | Today's Laffy Taffy Joke: "Why do melons always ha... » | your estimated wait time is 15-25 minutes. Please... » | every year i come up with a ridiculously long chri... » | o.m.g. (not to be confused with omc of "how bizar... » | I miss my roommate. (sniff, sniff) » | Work was better today. After my lunch, I actually ... » | SOOO ADDICTIVE! Add this game to your ... » | what up peeps I feel like a true grown up, becaus... » | I went to pre-order the Buffy Series Five action f... » | If you rearrange the letters in "Buffy the Vampire... » 

7.31.2003 

it's been a while...

i did post last night, but this morning when i was sober i decided to delete that post. it was hard to read.
it was boring, i just talked about my fiance at hyvee. he's so cute. i found out that his name is kyle.
mrs. kyle......yeah.....

i'm at work right now....kinda doing work. the past two days have been h-e-double hockey sticks.
no good. but, i've managed to go out twice already this week. going out again tonight....and tommorrow.
i'm just a party monster. seth green is so cute.

speaking of seth green.... saw aly hannigan on the today show today (for all you losers who dont know, that willow on buffy) she's gotten offers from all the channels to have a sitcom deal. i love her.

"i'm going to marry an old chinese woman." -amber

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates