« Home | your estimated wait time is 15-25 minutes. Please... » | every year i come up with a ridiculously long chri... » | o.m.g. (not to be confused with omc of "how bizar... » | I miss my roommate. (sniff, sniff) » | Work was better today. After my lunch, I actually ... » | SOOO ADDICTIVE! Add this game to your ... » | what up peeps I feel like a true grown up, becaus... » | I went to pre-order the Buffy Series Five action f... » | If you rearrange the letters in "Buffy the Vampire... » | Since I don't have a whole lot to do yet at work, ... » 

7.24.2003 

Today's Laffy Taffy Joke:
"Why do melons always have big weddings?"

BECAUSE THEY CANTALOUPE!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates