« Home | boys friggin suck. » | While I was bored at work, I decided to browse eba... » | the dryer in my apt ate my clothes leaving me with... » | Eli's comin' hide your heart girl You better, bett... » | Hey Dad-- How 'bout them Hawkeyes? » | I JUST GOT A PAIR OF YELLOW CHUCK TAYLORS FOR $15.... » | Holy cow my chair just moved. Scared me. What a ... » | Okay, so I don't want to jinx anything but I've me... » | If I lived in Portland I could go see Hanson next ... » | So. I got an acceptance letter from the University... » 

9.30.2003 

has anyone seen "las vegas" on nbc? it is so crappy. and this really makes me sad because i LOVE josh duhamel more than i love most people. i was in pain the entire time i was watching it last night. at least everwood was good. (i know, so sad) ephram is hot.

i'm going to iowa city this weekend and i'm going to make fun of all the minors who can't come in the bars after 10. haha--you suck!! so glad i'm 22.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates