« Home | If I lived in Portland I could go see Hanson next ... » | So. I got an acceptance letter from the University... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! good bday weekend. Friday: ... » | i saw that of which you speak. it was actually sit... » | have you seen the new issue of rollingstone??? i F... » | never again will i call in sick to work. no matter... » | i'm going to marry my nurse practitioner. tonigh... » | it's been a while... i did post last night, but t... » | Today's Laffy Taffy Joke: "Why do melons always ha... » | your estimated wait time is 15-25 minutes. Please... » 

9.02.2003 

Okay, so I don't want to jinx anything but I've met a boy who just may be perfect for me.
While we were out to eat, he ordered a chicken sandwich and when it came he took the lettuce and tomato off. Then later he said that he won't eat pasta or potato salad, and he really doesn't like vegetables.

I'm sold.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates