« Home | Hey Dad-- How 'bout them Hawkeyes? » | I JUST GOT A PAIR OF YELLOW CHUCK TAYLORS FOR $15.... » | Holy cow my chair just moved. Scared me. What a ... » | Okay, so I don't want to jinx anything but I've me... » | If I lived in Portland I could go see Hanson next ... » | So. I got an acceptance letter from the University... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! good bday weekend. Friday: ... » | i saw that of which you speak. it was actually sit... » | have you seen the new issue of rollingstone??? i F... » | never again will i call in sick to work. no matter... » 

9.17.2003 

Eli's comin'
hide your heart girl
You better, better hide your heart
Eli's comin', better walk
Walk but you'll never get away
No, you'll never get away from the burnin' a-heartache
I walked to Apollo by the bay
Everywhere I go though, Eli's a-comin' (she walked but she never got away)...........

I'm at work and it hurt me inside that I couldn't get up a dance around when this song came on.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates