« Home | Okay, so I don't want to jinx anything but I've me... » | If I lived in Portland I could go see Hanson next ... » | So. I got an acceptance letter from the University... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! good bday weekend. Friday: ... » | i saw that of which you speak. it was actually sit... » | have you seen the new issue of rollingstone??? i F... » | never again will i call in sick to work. no matter... » | i'm going to marry my nurse practitioner. tonigh... » | it's been a while... i did post last night, but t... » | Today's Laffy Taffy Joke: "Why do melons always ha... » 

9.08.2003 

Holy cow my chair just moved. Scared me.

What a fabulous weekend!!! I was around scary hillbillies all weekend and I loved it! I'm doing it again next year! The rodeo was uberfun and a cowboy named "Little John" thought I was cute. Does it really get better than that? Absolutely not.

I also saw quite a few people from highschool, some of them I actually didn't mind seeing! Like Kelsey!! We screamed like annoying girls when we saw eachother and she's coming up to Des Moines in a couple of weeks so I'm really really super super duper popeye excited!

Iowa v. Iowa State this weekend in Ames. Be there.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates