« Home | What your man got to do with me? » | Another pic from London I came across in my email ... » | I just bought a new digital camera. It allows me ... » | So I guess I didn't post about my CDs being yanked... » | Boring and the Beast » | This morning I think I was the most scared I've ev... » | Highlights from the weekend:Steak n Shake Land of ... » | Complicated » | I began my new job yesterday. I get to work now be... » | "Did I ever tell you that my mom used to eat dande... » 

7.21.2005 

I'm not an addict, It's cool

I cleaned my apartment over the weekend. Those who know me well, realize that the major new organizations should have been notified when this happened. I have a floor! It really is there!

So, to clean I had to put away all of my shoes which normally dwell randomly throughout the entire apt (and I really do mean everywhere - the kitchen and bathroom are not off limits). I realized as I was putting them into the closet that I really have quite a few pairs. So I decided to count. I OWN THIRTY EIGHT PAIRS OF SHOES! Ri-GD-diculous.

Last night I had dinner with my friend Michele at PF Chang's (yum). We sat at our table for quite a while after we had paid because we haven't hung out and talked in a really long time. Finally, I guess the waitress really wanted us to leave - so she gave us these scratch off tickets that you can win Jordan Creek Mall gift certificates but you have to claim the gift certificate that day. (I wish more restaurants would offer that - get out of here! take some money!) We both ended up getting $10 gift cards so we went shopping. We went to Pay Less. I bought two new pairs of shoes. Michele is a bad influence. She's responsible for at least 4 pairs of shoes I own now. Oh well - at least I made it an even 40 pairs.

I have a problem.

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates