« Home | I'm not an addict, It's cool » | What your man got to do with me? » | Another pic from London I came across in my email ... » | I just bought a new digital camera. It allows me ... » | So I guess I didn't post about my CDs being yanked... » | Boring and the Beast » | This morning I think I was the most scared I've ev... » | Highlights from the weekend:Steak n Shake Land of ... » | Complicated » | I began my new job yesterday. I get to work now be... » 

7.21.2005 

Rednecks are scary.

One of the ladies that works here went up to my boss' boss and pointed at this picture in her cube and said “Who is that guy? He looks scary. Take that scary man down!” It’s a picture of Toby Keith.

Awesome.

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates