« Home | These aren't up for any reason other than my mom t... » | Thanks Chadams » | Happy Bday to ME! » | Greg altered one of his presents for me a little b... » | Deadwood Pancakes » | Random notes. » | this made me smile » | A Weekend in Pictures » | Sometimes I have a tendency to be like Colleen and... » | For Buffy fans.... » 

8.30.2006 

A weekend at the Montrose Watermelon Festival

We adopted an orphan bear while drinking beer behind the watermelon cutting stand.
(he doesn't like his face in this picture....)




 Posted by Picasa


Coley, me, Greg and John make silly faces while riding the Pharoah's Fury at the Watermelon Festival. Posted by Picasa


Greg also cut a couple watermelons with a machete. I really wish I would have gotten a picture of that. He seemed pretty excited about it.

It was a really fun weekend visiting the fam. We got home Sunday night and got through 6 episodes of Season 2 Veronica Mars. I still love Logan!!!

Those pictures are great--notice in the bottom left one only one of my arms is up...I was kinda chicken to put both up.

Please please please post the pic of you and Greg with the teddy bear and greg's fake face.. that is sooo funny!! It made me laugh out loud here at work!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates