« Home | Sometimes I have a tendency to be like Colleen and... » | For Buffy fans.... » | Good Mood Guarantee » | We're your arch-nemesises…ses » | Blog Reads » | Mindless Self Indulgence rocks my world. » | When Colleen and I moved into together, I was plea... » | I can only pray this is true. » | BORED!!!! » | Share Time » 

8.16.2006 

A Weekend in Pictures

Saturday we visited my dad and went boating.




Saturday night we went to the West Point Sweet Corn Festival


Sunday we ventured up to Des Moines for the Iowa State Fair, where we dressed up as ghosts!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates