« Home | A Weekend in Pictures » | Sometimes I have a tendency to be like Colleen and... » | For Buffy fans.... » | Good Mood Guarantee » | We're your arch-nemesises…ses » | Blog Reads » | Mindless Self Indulgence rocks my world. » | When Colleen and I moved into together, I was plea... » | I can only pray this is true. » | BORED!!!! » 

8.17.2006 

this made me smile

Ok that was freaking awesome! You can make fun of me for Panic at the Disco. That's the only song I've ever heard by them know by them but I love it! So make fun all you want, sticks and stones baby. But your Buffy video was awesome.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates