« Home | this made me smile » | A Weekend in Pictures » | Sometimes I have a tendency to be like Colleen and... » | For Buffy fans.... » | Good Mood Guarantee » | We're your arch-nemesises…ses » | Blog Reads » | Mindless Self Indulgence rocks my world. » | When Colleen and I moved into together, I was plea... » | I can only pray this is true. » 

8.22.2006 

Random notes.

-Apparently there is going to be a James Blunt concert in town at some point in the near future. The radio station they play at work is promoting THE HELL out of it, so I get hear multiple James Blunt songs a day. Could this be enough for me to quit my job?

-Ultraviolet was really terrible. And not even terrible in an enjoyable kind of way. The pretty colors and fun outfits weren't enough to keep me interested either.

-Greg had a 3 hour ninja test on Saturday that ended with him beating up a board. I think the board said something about his mom....

-If you haven't seen K-Fed's performance at the Teen Choice Awards yet, you must check it out.

-100 Acre Deadwood. Oh bother.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates