« Home | Happy New Year! » | The Loot » | December = Fun! » | A Small Thought » | Goodies! » | Office Space: The Thriller » | Wii-tarded » | Goodbye Election Day » | I'm bored (so here are some of my opinions) » | Hee. » 

1.10.2007 

I decided to check out Blockbuster's online version of Netflix for a month to see if it's worth switching from Netflix. I don't like their website as much, they don't have the option to add extras queues to the same account like Netflix does (so Greg doesn't have to wait for me to finish sci-fi crap to watch his king fu crap), and there are a lot more movies that have "short wait" or "long wait" when compared to Netflix (I actually stuck the first season of 90210 in my Blockbuster queue and it has a "very long wait" - Netflix has it available now).
But the big plus is that instead of mailing the movie back, I can take the movie in its return envelope back to an actual Blockbuster store and get a free rental that day. And that rental does not count against the number of movies I have out at a time for the online thing. They log in they received my movie, and send out the next available movie in my queue the next day. It costs the same as Netflix, and I have the ability to have twice as many movies.
But I really like Netflix. They've never done me wrong.
So, I'm at a cross roads.

Stuff and things:
-Lady in the Water is silly. I really don't mind the idea of a fairy tale being real, but only if the fairy tale isn't silly with creatures called "narfs" and "scrunts." But I didn't hate the movie as much as some reviewers did.

-The Descent is not silly. It is f'ing awesome. I screamed and hid under the blanket at one point.

-I think The King of Queens is funny, and I really don't know what that means.

Labels:

Do you have the Labyrinth?
Because I want to watch it.
Bad.
I used to have a crush on David Bowie when I was little because of that movie. I wanted to marry him.

the king of queens is not funny.
love, colleen

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates