« Home | Distraction » | Ummmmm.... » | Two Funny Videos » | When I got home from work tonight I couldn't get i... » | » | I decided to check out Blockbuster's online versio... » | Happy New Year! » | The Loot » | December = Fun! » | A Small Thought » 

2.09.2007 

giggles

One the higher higher ups sent out an email to the region about selling products and getting apps and "let's go team!" and what not. The end of the email said "Good Hunting" and I really want to know if he watches BSG now.

It's fun to change words in songs (the great example I learned from Colleen is changing "love" to "lunch"). Greg and I also like to change "you" to "food", and "hands" (or anything with the same "a" sound) to "yams".
Endless hours of fun.
Currently on the radio...
"Yeah, my girl's in the next room, sometimes I wish she was food."

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates