« Home | Ummmmm.... » | Two Funny Videos » | When I got home from work tonight I couldn't get i... » | » | I decided to check out Blockbuster's online versio... » | Happy New Year! » | The Loot » | December = Fun! » | A Small Thought » | Goodies! » 

2.06.2007 

Distraction

The radio that we listen to at work is doing some Valentines Day promotion thingy and the song the play in the background when they are talking about it is "Sugar Water" by Cibo Matto. Otherwise known as "That song from the episode 'When She Was Bad' on Buffy" So at least twice a day I hear this song, then picture Sarah Michelle Gellar "dancing" all slutty up on Xander.

Distracting.

Labels:

well... if you wanna come work with me, you get your own radio..I use Pandora online.

but I would enjoy the distractions, b/c that office is horrendous! haha

by the way, have you been throwing wads of paper at Alex's head yet?

i would wager that i am the only other person in america truly able to appreciate this post. "disturbing" may be a better term.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates