« Home | Two Funny Videos » | When I got home from work tonight I couldn't get i... » | » | I decided to check out Blockbuster's online versio... » | Happy New Year! » | The Loot » | December = Fun! » | A Small Thought » | Goodies! » | Office Space: The Thriller » 

1.30.2007 

Ummmmm....




So, here's a picture of Daniel Radcliffe from his new play in London.
He's, like, kinda hot and stuff.
I don't know what to think about that.

Labels:

right there with you. well, not about harry... but i've been uncomfortable about how i feel about hermione. yeah. especially since i can't pronounce or spell her name.

GAH!!! He is ripped! How do you find all these things though? I always enjoy your blog because your entertainment news. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates