« Home | The radio station we've been listening to lately a... » | Conversations with Dead People » | What's the word? Is it 'avuncular'? » | You're a marshmellow, Veronica Mars. A twinkie. » | There are dozens of us. Dozens! » | Of course! » | 4 1/2 Years » | Hero Generator » | SQUEE! » | Some weekend pictures » 

6.29.2007 

Everyone's Invited

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Mingle Blog Rating


This rating was based on the presence of the following words:
dead (2x) punch (1x)

Apparently, I need to liven things up a bit here.
Sex! Sex! Sex!
Beer! Beer! Beer!
Cannibals!

A fun little story:
A couple of days ago, I locked myself in our office bathroom. I had to bang on the walls for the guys to come find me. Luckily my boss was able to get the door open with his credit card. It was embarrassing. At least I wasn't here by myself. Because that? Would have sucked.

Hairy Balls!
Cinnamon!
Fuck!

Labels:

Just not the same dirty girl anymore eh? Hope all is well with you & yours.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates