« Home | Attack of the Pictures » | Best. News. Evah! » | Ah, the 80's » | Grrrr to the M.F. Arrrg. » | I would see this opening weekend. » | The banana peels get me every time! » | Tapeworm! » | The 2007 Fall TV Season » | Because posting pictures is easy » | Bored in the Park: A Collection » 

11.20.2007 

Save the Cheerle....zzzzzzz

I am so bored with Heroes this season.

I still love Bennett and all that he does, but that is really the only person on the show I care about at all right now. I can't even work up the energy to be that into David Anders. And he's freakin' DAVID ANDERS.

On the other hand, Dexter just keeps getting better and better. Everyone on the show kicks ass.

I also kick ass, because I am almost 1/2 way done with all of my Christmas shopping. Score!

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates