« Home | Photo Burst » | I Was Made to Love You » | This urine is great! » | Since You've Been Gone » | The award for Best Dragon Sequence goes to.... » | This makes me want to have babies. » | S-M-R-T! » | R.I.P. Scruffy » | "Don't have sex because you will get pregnant and ... » | I'm actually kind of impressed. » 

7.24.2008 

Why today kind of sucks....

My office is FREEZING. Like it's normally fairly cool so I have to wear a sweater all the time (even when it's in the upper 90's outside) but it's managable. Today it is horrible. I may have to sit on my hands for a while to warm them up.
It also smells like poop. Earlier today I noticed the hallway of our office building smelled bad (I actually worried it was me at first) but it was okay since I don't have to go in the hallway all that often. When I came back from lunch the smell had made it's way into our office. I may pass out if I breathe in too deeply.
Freezing and Smelly.
My throat hurts, my tummy hurts, and I may or may not have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. If my ear is still snap, crackle and popping in a week I'm going to the doctor.
I'm really, really tired. We've had a few of my family members staying with us the past couple of nights (which has been not sucky, but totally awesome) and I've gone to bed later than usual. I'm planning on falling asleep around 7pm tonight.

Labels: ,

I'm not very fond of poop smells either.. sorry to hear that! but good news is that it wasn't you this time!! hoorah!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates