« Home | Blogger-screw you. Why don't my archives work fool? » | Coley, you are right about the goat noises. But, ... » | Hi Micki. I'm supposed to be researching the Manha... » | Anyone up for moving to Seattle?? My potential ro... » | You know what IS NOT fun? 11 hour work days. boo... » | I'M BACK..... Oh sweet sweet Vegas. Thank you Aa... » | if michelle were to post today, i'm sure she would... » | I LEAVE FOR VEGAS TOMMORROW!!!!!!!! (much excitement) » | fear not, mich-elob. you will be in vegas on monda... » | Colleen has been gone for less than 12 hours, and ... » 

3.31.2003 

Oh what a good weekend had I.

Friday night: Colleen and I went to a party dressed as cowgirls. We told people we were the new country western duo, "Ropin' and Ridin'" ( I was Ropin' and she was Ridin'). I even made a lasso and brought along a water gun. Those who didn't know us laughed at us. Those who did know us laughed with us. I had a fabulous time.

Saturday: Slept until 1:00ish. Ate at Perkins. Came home and slept more. Got all dressed up for AKPsi formal. Ate at the formal. (Yes, I ate TWO full meals on Saturday). Came home and slept.

Sunday: GEORGE CLINTON IS AMAZING. What an awesome show. WOW. It was totally worth missing Sunday night TV. Although, ALIAS guest starred CHRISTIAN SLATER, and Buffy had a flash back to Spike in his Billy Idol days. (Bleached spikey hair and black eye liner melt by heart) Thank God for VCRs.

I have a test in two hours.

HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY AMY!!!!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates