« Home | I wish I was sleeping with my roommate » | colleen is the best roommate ever reason number 3,... » | Note to anyone who talks to my parents: Please don... » | Colleen and I are back from Louisiana. We had a g... » | Should we talk about what Colleen did Monday? May... » | guess what michelle did yesterday instead of clean... » | Oh prom... I want to see lots of pictures. No m... » | Hi wonderful sister. Guess what? This weekend is p... » | I had this grand plan to clean the apartment tonig... » | SHUSH !!! I'm trying to analyze my kid's dream. » 

4.23.2003 

Nothing exciting is happening.
But I feel like blogging.

"Take that dress off your dolly
Put it on your tamale
Now you've got Dolly Tamale"

So, San Fran? Seattle? Texas? Portland?
Thoughts anyone?

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates