« Home | Hi wonderful sister. Guess what? This weekend is p... » | I had this grand plan to clean the apartment tonig... » | SHUSH !!! I'm trying to analyze my kid's dream. » | So, I had a strange dream last night: I was at thi... » | Good Morn Kiddo. We are back. Weather stunk. No g... » | Oh what a good weekend had I. Friday night: Co... » | Blogger-screw you. Why don't my archives work fool? » | Coley, you are right about the goat noises. But, ... » | Hi Micki. I'm supposed to be researching the Manha... » | Anyone up for moving to Seattle?? My potential ro... » 

4.08.2003 

Oh prom... I want to see lots of pictures.

No more cute gothic freshman for me. Only uptight, conservative accounting geeks. Well, geek -- singular.

I've decided that I need to have a SCOPE show before all of my tests from now on. Last week, I had a show the day before both of my tests. I kicked accounting ass on both of them. The distractions of George Clinton and moe apparently help me remember the rules of auditing and tax. Who knew?

"Do you remember our first dance?
I never wanted to change pants
With you.
But we did.
And now you've got my keys."

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates