« Home | guess what michelle did yesterday instead of clean... » | Oh prom... I want to see lots of pictures. No m... » | Hi wonderful sister. Guess what? This weekend is p... » | I had this grand plan to clean the apartment tonig... » | SHUSH !!! I'm trying to analyze my kid's dream. » | So, I had a strange dream last night: I was at thi... » | Good Morn Kiddo. We are back. Weather stunk. No g... » | Oh what a good weekend had I. Friday night: Co... » | Blogger-screw you. Why don't my archives work fool? » | Coley, you are right about the goat noises. But, ... » 

4.09.2003 

Should we talk about what Colleen did Monday?

Maybe I wasn't able to clean because I was too hurt. Too hurt by the stinging words of my roommate. hee, hee.

I cleaned my couch in the living room. and I put away most of my clothes in my bed room. Not too bad...

In less than 24 hours, Colleen and I will be on the road to New Orleans. I plan on drinking ridiculous amounts of alcohol this weekend, and NOT passing out at 7pm. Good plan, yes?

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates