« Home | Should we talk about what Colleen did Monday? May... » | guess what michelle did yesterday instead of clean... » | Oh prom... I want to see lots of pictures. No m... » | Hi wonderful sister. Guess what? This weekend is p... » | I had this grand plan to clean the apartment tonig... » | SHUSH !!! I'm trying to analyze my kid's dream. » | So, I had a strange dream last night: I was at thi... » | Good Morn Kiddo. We are back. Weather stunk. No g... » | Oh what a good weekend had I. Friday night: Co... » | Blogger-screw you. Why don't my archives work fool? » 

4.14.2003 

Colleen and I are back from Louisiana. We had a great trip. I had large amounts of fun. My plan to drink and not pass out before 7pm worked. Colleen was a weiner though. Visit Colleen's site to see our travel log.

# of times we heard Avril's "It's a damn cold night": Too damn many
# of hours spent talking with Sonny the Alcoholic: 1.5
# of nights Colleen stay out past 11pm: 0
# of times I was pulled over on the way back home: 1
Amount of money spent in New Orleans: $7.00
# of people in hotel bed, including myself: 3
# of times I coughed on Colleen: 62.5
# of oysters I ate: 0
# of crawfish I ate: 2
# of Russian words Colleen learned: 2

I'm super deluxe tired. I'm going to pass out. In my own bed. Alone. Thank God.

David Sedaris gave me a Kit-Kat Bar tonight.


About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates