« Home | I had this grand plan to clean the apartment tonig... » | SHUSH !!! I'm trying to analyze my kid's dream. » | So, I had a strange dream last night: I was at thi... » | Good Morn Kiddo. We are back. Weather stunk. No g... » | Oh what a good weekend had I. Friday night: Co... » | Blogger-screw you. Why don't my archives work fool? » | Coley, you are right about the goat noises. But, ... » | Hi Micki. I'm supposed to be researching the Manha... » | Anyone up for moving to Seattle?? My potential ro... » | You know what IS NOT fun? 11 hour work days. boo... » 

4.07.2003 

Hi wonderful sister. Guess what? This weekend is prom, and you'll be in New Orleans. That's ok, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, as will I. Post prom sounds a lot more fun than it did last year. Hypnatist, blown up sumo wrestling, and some of those other fun blow up obstacles and games.
I hear you're coming home the Thursday before Easter. I can't wait! Hopefully I dont have to work that night.
So...you had a date?!? With the cute gothic freshman?

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates