« Home | Good Morn Kiddo. We are back. Weather stunk. No g... » | Oh what a good weekend had I. Friday night: Co... » | Blogger-screw you. Why don't my archives work fool? » | Coley, you are right about the goat noises. But, ... » | Hi Micki. I'm supposed to be researching the Manha... » | Anyone up for moving to Seattle?? My potential ro... » | You know what IS NOT fun? 11 hour work days. boo... » | I'M BACK..... Oh sweet sweet Vegas. Thank you Aa... » | if michelle were to post today, i'm sure she would... » | I LEAVE FOR VEGAS TOMMORROW!!!!!!!! (much excitement) » 

4.01.2003 

So, I had a strange dream last night:
I was at this debate thingy and apparently someone there didn't like what I had to say. Afterwards, this guy came up to me, poked me in the chest and called me a homo. I kept saying, "I can't believe he poked me." I didn't care that he called me a homo, just that he poked me when he said it. Well, Xander (one of the characters on Buffy) decided for revenge he would take the guy's shirt and pants off and write all over him with marker. Connie Chung and Jack Nickelson were there. Connie was crying (she had really big tears) and Jack was dressed as the Statue of Liberty and kept flashing people. Suddently, Eddie Murphy's sidekick in the Beverly Hills Cop movies (Judd?Judge? Reinhold--something like that) was there to clean the bathroom. He said that Xander had vandalized it when he wrote all over the pokey guy. I argued that Xander would never vandalize a bathroom. Then I woke up.
My first thought after waking up and realizing it was a dream: "I KNEW Xander would never do that to do a bathroom."

Colleen had a dream that Peter Jennings gave her a paper route.

I was shushed at work today. A customer was talking on her cell phone when she came through my line, which is bad enough. I HATE when people do that, and if any of you do that you deserve burning pains in bad places. Anyways, she didn't give me enough money so I repeated the total. She then held up her finger and SHUSHED me. I was in shock. Stupid Bitch. Other than that, work was good. Matt brought in his Vegas pictures. So, now I have a picture of me riding a ram and a picture of me and the Statue of David. yay.

I'm going to go watch "Angel" now. Life is good.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates