« Home | have you seen the new issue of rollingstone??? i F... » | never again will i call in sick to work. no matter... » | i'm going to marry my nurse practitioner. tonigh... » | it's been a while... i did post last night, but t... » | Today's Laffy Taffy Joke: "Why do melons always ha... » | your estimated wait time is 15-25 minutes. Please... » | every year i come up with a ridiculously long chri... » | o.m.g. (not to be confused with omc of "how bizar... » | I miss my roommate. (sniff, sniff) » | Work was better today. After my lunch, I actually ... » 

8.20.2003 

i saw that of which you speak. it was actually sitting on the newspaper table at the tv station (like any piece of outstanding journalism-- re: quad city times, where the banner headline for saturday's front page read "mostly back on"-- should be) and i immediately thought, "michelle is going to freak out when her mail comes."

one of the engineers at work actually has a countdown going: days until the olsen twins turn 18.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates